Friday, August 21, 2026

August 21st Playlist

 

5PM

Artist Song Album
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Learning To Fly Into the Great Wide Open
(Opens album)

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers You and I Will Meet Again Into the Great Wide Open
Neko Case Wreck Neon Grey Midnight Green
Neko Case Little Gears Neon Grey Midnight Green
Phoebe Bridgers Lost Boys Lost Weekend
Phoebe Bridgers Bobby Lost Weekend
Stray Cats Rock This Town Built for Speed
(Opens album)

Stray Cats Jeanie, Jeanie, Jeanie Built for Speed
Sweet The Ballroom Blitz Desolation Boulevard
(Opens album)

Sweet Into the Night Desolation Boulevard
Amy Grant The Me That Remains The Me That Remains
Amy Grant Til We Get It Right The Me That Remains
(This is her first new album of original material in 13 years)

Dave Matthews Band Ants Marching Under the Table and Dreaming
Dave Matthews Band #34 Under the Table and Dreaming
(Closes album)




6PM

Artist Song Album
Tears For Fears Sowing the Seeds of Love Sowing the Seeds of Love
Tears For Fears Advice for the Young at Heart Sowing the Seeds of Love
Allman Brothers Band Crazy Love Enlightened Rogues
(Opens album)

Allman Brothers Band Sail Away Enlightened Rogues
(Closes album)

The Black Keys You Got to Lose Peaches!
(Earl Hooker cover)

The Black Keys Fireman Ring the Bell Peaches!
(R.L. Burnside cover)

Van Halen Runnin' with the Devil Van Halen
(Opens album)

Van Halen Little Dreamer Van Halen
Jim Croce I Got a Name I Got a Name
(Opens album)

Jim Croce Thursday I Got a Name
The Cars Drive Heartbeat City
The Cars I Refuse Heartbeat City
Genesis Your Own Special Way Wind & Wuthering
Genesis Wot Gorilla? Wind & Wuthering
(This album turns 50 this year)

No comments:

Post a Comment