Friday, September 25, 2026

September 25th Playlist

 

5PM

Artist Song Album
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble Love Struck Baby Texas Flood
(Opens album)

Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble Rude Mood Texas Flood
(Opens side 2)

Van Morrison Domino His Band and the Street Choir
(Opens album)

Van Morrison Call Me Up In Dreamland His Band and the Street Choir
Andrew Farriss Something Stronger The Prospector
Andrew Farriss Rolling Home The Prospector
(Founding member of the Australian rock band INXS.  He has been a country artist since 2019)

Teddy Thompson I Should Get Up Separate Ways
Teddy Thompson You Made It Separate Ways
Counting Crows Daylight Fading Recovering the Satellites
Counting Crows Mercury Recovering the Satellites
Blondie Heart of Glass Parallel Lines
Blondie Just Go Away Parallel Lines
Orville Peck Too Little, Too Late Mule
Orville Peck War of the Worlds Mule
Christopher Cross All Right Another Page
Christopher Cross Nature of the Game Another Page



6PM

Artist Song Album
Del Amitri Always the Last To Know Change Everything
Del Amitri Behind the Fool Change Everything
Kenny Loggins Whenever I Call You Friend Nightwatch
(Opens side 2)

Kenny Loggins Wait a Little While Nightwatch
Alabama Shakes I Feel Hope Coming I Must Be Dreaming
Alabama Shakes How Love's Supposed to Go  I Must Be Dreaming
(Used to be a full band but now a trio for the past couple of years)

The Police Don't Stand So Close To Me Zenyatta Mondatta
(Opens album)

The Police When The World Is Running Down, You Make the Best of What's Still Around Zenyatta Mondatta
Cat Clyde My Love Mud Blood Bone
Cat Clyde Press Down Mud Blood Bone
(Singer/songwriter based out of rural Ontario, Canada)

Lyle Lovett Private Conversation The Road to Ensenada
Lyle Lovett Long Tall Texan The Road to Ensenada
(feat. Randy Newman)

Al Stewart Year of the Cat Year of the Cat
Al Stewart Midas Shadow Year of the Cat
(This album turns 50 this year)

No comments:

Post a Comment